Style meets timeless comfort in the Vineyard 3-Piece Curveback Adirondack Set with Angled Connecting Table.
- Includes (2) Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Chairs and (1) 600 Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table
- Chairs feature oversized seat, curved back slats, and waterfall front
- Effortlessly connects to the arms of (2) Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Chairs, (2) Nautical Curveback Adirondack Chairs, (2) Modern Curveback Adirondack Chairs, or (2) Portside Shellback Adirondacks
- Patented locking mechanism allows table to be securely attached or easily removed from arms of Adirondack chairs
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required for chairs; connecting table ships fully assembled
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.