Clean, horizontal lines and sharp angles speak to bold shapes, while the spacious frames create a balanced yet striking aesthetic that makes your outdoor space feel open and inviting. The Latitude Collection intersects form and function in every carefully-crafted detail. Shown here with 4 Lounge Chairs and 1 Cube Fire Table.
- PW Designer Series Collection
- Includes (4) Latitude Lounge Chairs and (1) Cube Fire Table
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, and 10 lbs. of clear glass gems
- Crystal Fire® Plus Burner can run for 8-16 hours using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Fire pit table cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Quick-drying, durable cushions covered in outdoor performance fabric that resists weather, salt, sun, mold, and mildew
- Made in the USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.